Places to Stay in Lagos
When it comes to “Luxury” living, Lagos definitely offers nice accommodation for tourists and business people. This of course comes at a premium price but you get the luxury of staying in a chain hotel, opportunity to build your hotel points, and get some of nice views of the city. Here are some of the best hotels we’ve selected for you to stay in Lagos:
1. Four Points by Sheraton – Located in Victoria Island, Four Points offers a consistent brand with their parent company, Starwood. This is a perfect place for business stays. It has a nice rooftop area where guests hang around. They also have one of the best spas in Lagos.
2. Intercontinental Hotel – Located in Victoria Island, the Intercontinental Hotel offers you great views of the city and luxurious rooms in a more quiet environment. Perfect getaway spot or great for business stays.
3. The WheatBaker – Located in Ikoyi, the Wheatbaker is one of Lagos most luxurious hotels. It offers a nice brunch on weekends and an awesome place to network with well connected Lagosians. Ideal for business meetings.
4. The Sheraton Lagos Ikeja – Located in the heart of Ikeja, this hotel offers you easy access to the shopping area in Ikeja and restaurants located in GRA. Great place to stay if you want to be close to the airport and to experience authentic local culture.
5. Radisson Blu – Radisson Blu has great views of the Atlantic ocean and a nice infinity pool. Great outdoor restaurant and bar with a nice view of the ocean. It is also good for business stays and meetings.
6. Oriental Hotel – Conveniently located in Victoria Island, right before the Lekki Toll Gate, the Oriental hotel provides luxury accommodation for its guest and a great Asian restaurant. The location makes it ideal for people commuting between Victoria Island and Lekki for business.
7. The Renaissance Hotel – Located in Ikeja, a few miles from Murtala Mohammed Airport, this hotel is by far the best hotel in Lagos. Although very expensive, staying here is totally worth it. The design, space and ambience takes you out of the hustle of Lagos. The staff are friendly. This hotel is the perfect lagos getaway spot.